RSS

Hi, I'm Jenny. I started this online store with the hope that everyone will have a great time browsing through the products. In short, enjoy your shopping online. Have a Good Day. Thanks!

PS3 Lights Fix

How I fixed the YLOD myself!

Last week, I unfortunately suffered the Yellow Light of Death. I know, it is really the worst thing a PS3 can encounter.  I went through YouTube and searched for PS3 fixes there, they didn’t help me! But I did come across a helpful guide on the net.


It had:

• Videos
• Guides
• One-on-one help





The benefits of this were obvious:

• Easy and safe way to fix the PS3
• I fixed my PS3 in an hour and a half
• I saved myself $150 (Sony charges $150 for repairs)


Here is the link:

Playstation 3 Lights Fix

And I am glad to say my PS3 is up and running again!

Visit Jenny Lopez Online Store for more game products.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS