RSS

Hi, I'm Jenny. I started this online store with the hope that everyone will have a great time browsing through the products. In short, enjoy your shopping online. Have a Good Day. Thanks!

Do You Really Need a Guide For WoW Dailies?

I consider myself to be a relative expert of almost all things to do with World of Warcraft.  That's why, when I saw this new dailies and events guide, I was pretty surprised.  I mean, I can understand a few people maybe wanting a WoW Dailies guide to help them, but the guide seemed very popular.

That got me thinking a bit.  At first I thought, I've been playing WoW since it was in beta, so I know almost everything there is to know about dailies and events - but what about newer players, or players who just aren't as hardcore as me?  After a while, I was just too curious to stand it anymore.


So, after deciding to just give Zygor's Dailies & Events Guide a shot (I wasn't expecting much at all), I was in for a rather big surprise.  I was completing dailies faster than I ever had before - and I'm an expert!  Once I picked up my trampled ego off the floor, I was pretty impressed.  I mean, I was doing things in only a few minutes what used to take me an hour, or more, to complete.

Now, I'm the proud owner of full heirloom item sets for all classes and I got my Crusader title faster than I thought was possible.  All in all, I use Zygor's guide every day, and if you are looking to do dailies and get heirloom items and your Crusader title really fast, this guide is not a bad investment.

Visit Jenny Lopez Online Store for more game products.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS