RSS

Hi, I'm Jenny. I started this online store with the hope that everyone will have a great time browsing through the products. In short, enjoy your shopping online. Have a Good Day. Thanks!

Fix Xbox 360

I’ve been looking around online the last few days, trying to find a way to fix my Xbox 360. I’ve had my console since launch day a couple of years ago, and it’s always worked fine. Then a last week, without warning, it just died on me. I know plenty of other people who’ve had it happen to them, so it wasn’t a complete surprise. But that doesn’t make it any easier to accept.

Obviously my warranty’s expired, so it was no good going to Microsoft to fix my Xbox 360. I found out they’d do it, but it would end up costing me something like $140 to get it done. And that doesn’t even include shipping. Anyway, they told me it would take up to 8 weeks to get back to me, and I just didn’t want to be without it for that long.

So that’s why I’ve been looking around online. I’d come across a few sites that claimed to offer methods to fix Xbox 360s. One of them suggested I wrap my console in a towel. I’m almost embarrassed to say I tried it, but I was desperate to get my Xbox up and running again. As you can probably guess, it didn’t fix my Xbox 360.

Another bunch of sites recommended different positionings for the power adapter, claiming it would allow better air circulation. I followed all their instructions, but nothing they suggested would fix my Xbox 360. Perhaps it was a blessing that all these sites and methods failed me, because it forced me to keep looking around for a way to fix my Xbox 360. Eventually, I found just what I was looking for.

It’s called The James Dean 3 Red Light Fix Pro. I came across their website, and I was pretty impressed with their claim that I’d have my Xbox 360 up and running again within 2 hours if I followed their advice. I didn’t think it would work – not for a second – but I thought it was worth a shot (I was at the stage where I was sure I’d have to return my console to Microsoft and pay the extortionate fee for them to fix my Xbox 360).

Anyway, I went ahead and gave The James Dean 3 Red Light Fix Pro a shot, and guess what? It worked!

Just like their guarantee said, I was gaming again in less than two hours. And almost a week later and everything’s still working fine. I was a bit worried that I wouldn’t be able to follow the instructions to perform the fix, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that The James Dean 3 Red Light Fix Pro comes with really simple video tutorials that show you exactly what to do.

Like I said before, I have a few friends whose consoles also died. I introduced a couple of them to The James Dean 3 Red Light Fix Pro, and they’ve had success too. A few of them had given up hope of ever finding a way to fix their Xbox 360s, but so far the success rate is incredible.

Just thought I’d bring The James Dean 3 Red Light Fix Pro to everyone’s attention, because I know how crappy it is to be hunting around for a miracle fix for your Xbox 360. So check it out if you need to fix an Xbox 360! Click here to fix your xbox 360

Visit Jenny Lopez Online Store for more game products.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS